PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mNWr9eF2Huk
Sorry, the video isn't loading for some reason.
The clip itself is a 1950-60s Roy Rogers commercial promoting a hidden cowboy hat-gun. I would have loved to have this as a kid when we played cowboys and Indians.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Well, pardner, all ya has to do these days is git yerself a little 3D printer, print out the hat, print out the gun, and yer all set to go.
By the way, do they even sell cap guns anymore?

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
The thing I found the most amusing about that news story is they were playing Marine vs terrorist because the boy involved was emulating his father who is guess what: A Marine... Please kids don't have any heroes and certainly don't ever pretend that you might want to protect your nation from terrorists. And the really screwed up thing is people can't figure out why this country has gone to hell in the past 20 years.

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
Sadly, this country started down the road to hell more than 20 years ago teufelhund... :(

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
IMO, this really says it all:
8 Differences Between the 1950s and Now
http://listverse.com/2007/10/26/8-differences-between-the-1950s-and-now/

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
I saw this video on one the hunting forum I belong to for my area. That is the cats a$$ and I would have loved to have one!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
My wife still has her Roy Rogers cap guns in their holsters from the 50's. She also has her Dick Tracy cap gun. She says that they'll pry them from her cold, dead fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.