PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
5-6 bowls on a good week, average about 4. If I'm having a bowl it means I have an hour to chill out and relax, rarer than it should be.

jll346

Lurker
Jun 8, 2013
Usually average about 5 bowls each day when home. When traveling I don't usually smoke at all.

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
I smoke about a bowl a day. I wish I could do more but I just don't seem to have the time these days with a 10 month old baby at home to enjoy more than that. At some point I think I'll find myself in the 2-3 a day camp, but for right now 1 a day seems to be working pretty well for me.

Jul 12, 2011
1-AM, 1-PM Mon-Fri and perhaps 3-Bowls a day Sat-Sun now

due to my new rat-race...use to be able to smoke about 5-6

bowls a day ;-)

Dec 24, 2012
I am all over the map. Days I work in the office I more often than not smoke no bowls. Days I work at home, or on weekends, I smoke about 3 - 4 bowls.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
One or two a week. Not as often as I'd like but gotta keep the wife happy (it also keeps my cellar pretty easily stocked).

michalski

Lurker
Apr 16, 2013
On average one bowl once a month. My little cellar has 14 tins, 3 of them opened.
As you can see, I'm not much of a smoker, I just like to enjoy a bowl every so often:)

scottishjohn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
I guess I am a "lightweight" also. Only have a

bowl about four times a week. I almost always have

one watching my dog and an aunt & uncle of his

play in the backyard. Their once a week "romp".

My friend who owns my boy's relatives also smokes a pipe

and we usually try out a new tobacco. Nice way to

relax. :puffpipe:

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
During my recent employment hiatus, I would smoke 1-2 bowls a day, while learning to slow down and not burn my tongue so much. Now that I'm back to work, it's 1-3 bowls a week, pretty much entirely on the weekend.

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
My schedule is all over the place. If I'm busy and active there may be days or even weeks that I don't smoke at all. Then other days I seem to have a lit pipe the entire day. To answer the question, I think a fair average would be about an ounce a week. I do notice after reading the others comments that I am a minority that smokes MORE when it is cold. Beautiful bright sunny weather just doesn't feel as appropriate so I wind up smoking less in summer months. Go figure.

olewaylon

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2012
How do you guys smoke over 5 bowls a day? Im green with envy! Even if I smoked every waking hour that I was home I could only fit in about 4 bowfulls a weekday. are you guys fast smokers or does your work/retirement allow you to smoke all day long? Ive been curious about this for a while. It takes me about 2 hours to smoke a 3g bowl and sometimes a bit longer.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
2 bowls a day steady, one in the morning, one at night, sometimes 3, but a steady 2.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I smoke a pound per month. 6 to 8 pipes per day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scriptonic

(scripto)
Jun 12, 2013
Depends on what I'm smoking. I'll smoke a cigar or two a day or I'll smoke 2-3 bowls a day. Depending on work, family and so forth. There are periods where I wont smoke for a month or so. This usually happens when I'm out of espresso at home. The kind I need for my machine I have to order it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.