How Many Treatments To Remove A Bad Ghost?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
Yes, I was thinking of a similar strategy if it persists after the coffee grounds, grounds which I’m trying now, maybe I’ll do the opposites of you answer blast it with a cherry blend.

Have you tried doing your own blending? I’ve been smoking Bob’s Flake recently with a touch of Blackberry Brandy and it’s rather sublime, but only use a bit dried out remnants from my daily tins as I like Bob by himself way too much...

The only blending I've done is when I mixed 50% Germain's Brown Flake with 50% Rich Dark Flake. I thought it might be some super delicious hybrid of these two great blends but........ It wasn't☹️. It was sort of neither Arthur or Martha, just plain old didn't taste very good.

I do want to try topping/soaking some of my favourite tobaccos in rum. The people who deliver my shopping only sell full size bottles which is no good to me, I need one of the little 5ml minatures. Next time I go to town I'll try and get one.

Again though this could well be another situation where it sounds like a genius idea in my head but in real life maybe not so clever.
I'll probably try it with St James & Full Virginia Plug, and maybe some Germain's RDF & Brown Flake. I'd like to do it with Gawith's Dark Plug but I'm all out at the moment and don't think I'll be doing an order for myself anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.