How Many Tobaccos Do You Have Open and Smoking at Once?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Former Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigi

Can't Leave
May 16, 2017
Europe
Interesting to see such a diversity.

Wow alan73, that can be called order for sure, well done, sir.

I have 13 differnt blends jared, 5 of them in "temporary tins" for daily use. I don't cellar though, less attractive tobaccos are just put aside to mature. 3 tins are still waiting to be opened while I'm making a plan for next trip to make a new supply (it will include about 1kg of new blends that I haven't tried yet).

Lucky you, guys, who can order online or buy natural tobaccos in a local shop, EU restrictions are getting more complicated, it's a challenge to get some new stuff here.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I have about 8 jars I tap from. A dozen other jars mostly of stuff I tried, didn't care for and want to revisit them down the road. My go-to's are Crooner and Nightcap. I smoke one or the other everytime I am piping.
Impressive collections here, I appreciate seeing the pictures!

auburnfan

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2017
Wow Alan! Currently I have opened and ready to smoke: Escudo luxury, ps luxury flake, fm on the town, dunhill 965, 1q, old joe krants, lane blackberry, egr, and Mac barren 7 sea gold. Also have pouches of Reddy rub in reach as that is usually my car smoke.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
It was a painting my deceased grandfather had in his house. Nice reminder of him everytme I'm getting a jar out

Status
Not open for further replies.