PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dermotfahy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2013
Up until a few weeks ago, the only pipe shows I knew about were the Richmond and Chicago shows. Now I find out that there is a West Coast pipe show in Las Vegas, a Kansas City show, and a New Orleans show. What other pipe shows are there? And how large are they?

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
"... The number is 42."
I though that was the meaning of life, the universe and everything else!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
The Las Vegas pipe show is in about six weeks. The website has no listing of speakers, etc. I'd go if someone can tell what it's to be, or likely to be.
Anyone else heading there?
EDIT: On re-reading the site, it appears that Russ Ouilette will be there, though it's not abundantly clear that it's 2015.... http://www.westcoastpipeshow.com

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
The Las Vegas pipe show is in about six weeks. The website has no listing of speakers, etc. I'd go if someone can tell what it's to be, or likely to be.
Anyone else heading there?
EDIT: On re-reading the site, it appears that Russ Ouilette will be there, though it's not abundantly clear that it's 2015.... http://www.westcoastpipeshow.com
I know Russ will often do a midday Saturday presentation if he is attending. I know he did one in 2012. It looks like Brian Levine is slotted to be the guest speaker this year. I enjoyed both 2012 and 2014. I usually go every other year and only attend during the day on Saturday. My wife and I make a vacation out of it, away from the kids, but alternate every other year with a trip to New Orleans. So, I will be hanging out in the French Quarter this year.
Oh, and to answer the original question, from so long ago, the number of pipe shows is a-one...a-two...a-three...three pi... No, wait, that's the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, thank you Mr. Owl!! As for the number of pipe shows, the world may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.