How Many of You Lucky Dogs Get to Smoke Inside?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2019
I don’t mean the garage, I mean in your recliner in the house.
If given up begging my wife years ago :-(
Edited by jvnshr: Title capitalization (please check Rule #9)

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
I can and some times do. But with my aging canine friend I choose not to. Not worried about the wife. In fact I demand she go outside to smoke her cigarettes. That's what happens when you wear the big boy pants in the house.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I can smoke anywhere in the house, but limit it to the TV room, and if it's nice outside, I go there, preferring to not smoke in the house at all if possible. I smoke a lot in the car, and always on the golf course.

jeff540

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 25, 2016
Southwest Virginia
At home mainly in my office/man cave or in front of the fireplace in the family room. I'll smoke outside when the weather is nice and no wind present. Wife also smokes American Spirit cigarettes in those same limited rooms, about 6 stick a day so it's not unbearable to us. Rest of house is primarily smoke free.

Jan 7, 2019
Genuine lol @ the big boy pants. I opened the door on that’n. My wife has Viking blood! What am I to do?
At my age I pick my battles :)

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I dream of smoking inside. Alas, it is not happening. I spent some money and made a nice outside area with a heating lamp. Best I can do.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I can smoke inside whenever I like, but the wife prefers (and I feel it is polite to acquiesce) that I not smoke Lat bombs or particularly pungent cigars inside. The trouble is, I don't enjoy smoking indoors unless there is good, swiftly-moving ventilation, so I generally smoke outside anyway. Even with a ceiling fan going and a window partially open, I still can't replicate the air handling of a decent cigar lounge.

panamacharlie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
I smoke wherever I want! It's like asking, "Where does a bear shit in the woods?" All the time in my office, and while watching TV in my recliner.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Both my late wife and my second wife were/are reformed heavy cigarette smokers. So my smoking in the house is not an issue, but I smoke moderately, and mostly in one area, my study.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I'm fortunate to have a man cave. Converted the 3rd garage bay to a smoking room 10 years ago. Framed a wall, installed drywall and insulation. Installed a 55" flat screen, hooked up a heater to the gas supplied to the house, installed an air conditioner and a couple of recliners. About 6 months ago, I moved my office to the man cave as well. Have 3 monitors mounted to the wall which helps a lot with efficiency (the work I do requires that I have access to a lot of windows). Now I can work in the man cave and smoke the entire time. I feel blessed as living in Indiana, I would not be smoking outside most of the winter.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I do now and I flipping love it!!! All it took was getting a divorce and voila! I can smoke in my own house now!
I don’t smoke up to to 24 hours before it’s my turn to have my daughter over on the weekend and I don’t smoke while she’s here.

georgebmcclelland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2018
I smoke inside all day, but it's always a great pleasure to have a pipe outdoors; especially when the weather is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.