3 Fresh Askwith Pipes
12 Fresh IMP Meerschaum Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Worknman

Sep 23, 2019
I have about 12 jars of different blends that I rotate. I love variety and normally dont smoke the same blend on consecutive days. I also have about 12 additional completely different blends that are still sealed in the tin but I sort of made a promise that I wouldn't open the new ones until I started finishing the old ones.
Only problem is Im just itching to try the new blends and my willpower is getting stretched to the limit 😂. I only smoke one or two bowls a day so its gonna take a long time to get there and I just can't take it anymore....

luigi

May 16, 2017
I have 15 opened tins, mostly in jars. Smoking a few bowls a day it takes an eternity to finish 2oz, I smoke those I really like at the moment. Virginias go fast, 2 jars of Vapers are just sitting there since I don't like them too much, a few burley blends, some aromatics and some english mixtures. I still have half a flake of Bengal slices waiting to be smoked for several months now but if it's not bringing me any joy I'm not touching it. I think there's no harm to have several tins opened.

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
Helena, Alabama
I have five right now, and I try to keep it low; A Virgina or VaPer, (maybe two). A dark fire or oriental. An aromatic for breakfast. And, a strong one for before bed, usually Dark Flake, a twist, or something along those lines. In the winter I will pop the top on a latakia... but we have short winters, so sometimes I will still have one open from the previous year.