PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

politicalmonster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
We were just talking about this site at our local pipe club meeting last night. Shaintiques and I were the only two website members there, and we were telling the other guys about the great sense of community that exists here.

Once we started talking about the random acts of sharing, giving, and just general positive vibes that exist here in the forums, the other guys looked kind of surprised that we were going on about a website.

Then we described things like the box pass, secret santa, the awesome list of reputable sponsors, and I think they began to understand the breadth and scope of this fantastic resource for pipers!

Anyway, thanks Kevin, for providing this online home for our little community; and to all the other great members here, thanks for making this site such a fantastic place to share and learn so much about this hobby/addiction/pastime/way of life!

-PM

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
This is the coolest site ever, even if it does gurgle and get goopy sometimes...

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
It's the members that make it great. Thanks to all that made me feel welcome.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks for spreading the word PoliticalMonster.
Trailspike48 is right. It is the members that make it great.
We do have the occasional negative member, like this guy here ...
http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/2013/forum-posts/Grumpy_Old_man.mp3

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
You guys ARE my only pipe smoking friends. I love this site. I don't Facebook or any of that crap, This is where my internet time is spent. And its because all you guys are so Cool, caring, and helpful. Just had to give a shout out to you guys. Keep on puffin! :puffy:

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Thanks for posting this Erin, It is true, this is a great site, and not to knock other forums, it is just laid out really well and everyone is always so eager to help. I do spread the word and thanks for the reminder to send out the info email to the new guys. I'll get on that tonight.

Jan 8, 2013
This site has indeed been a huge help to this rookie pipe smoker here. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. The members here are amazing, and the info just as much so. Thanks to everyone here :)

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
You guys ARE my only pipe smoking friends. I love this site. I don't Facebook or any of that crap, This is where my internet time is spent. And its because all you guys are so Cool, caring, and helpful. Just had to give a shout out to you guys. Keep on puffin!
+1 hodirty...

Status
Not open for further replies.