PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
I didn't see any posts about this except for the video on Facebook. I couldn't help but post this since Eva's video message is a real heart wrencher. I have never smoked Mr. Books tobaccos and only found out about them at a long past Chicago Show. As you know I am sure, Steven Books passed away recently.
The good news for those who like the tobaccos is Eva's pledge to continue the business. The message she delivers is heartfelt, tear jerking and pointed. I really felt for her while watching it.
I wish her all the best in her endeavor and condolences to her and her family.
Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/houseofcalabash/
Lou

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
That is very sad news indeed. I wasn't aware that he had passed away, last I heard he was pretty ill but still fighting for his life. I give my best to him and his family.
I built up a really good relationship with Steve when I was living in Portland. I would go out to his HoC every week and have a pipe with him. He was a great man, and a master tobacconist. 7 of 9 was my favorite blend of his but he had a whole line of blends that were all stellar. I'm very sorry to hear about his passing, he was a great man.

Status
Not open for further replies.