PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstwordisee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2012
rack-1a-150x114.jpg

Here is the rack finished, I think it turned out great (but my opinion has bias). I will probably hang it on the wall until I get a cabinet built to set it on. Thanks for the nice comments on the unfinished version. If anyone is interested in having one build pm me. We may build a couple for offering, unfinished may be the way to go.
Jaysin, if you are out there, I have no idea how you made my pics bigger but...

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The color is a bit dark for my tastes but it appears to be a very well built piece! Nice work!

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Nice nice job friend! Enjoy it and thanks for sharing!!
Now on to the business at hand, you can send it care of Wildcat to...

fredvegas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2010
That's pretty good work, firstwordisee. Isn't the feeling of completing a project a pretty awesome feeling?
I get paid on Thursday, maybe I'll go get some wood and take a crack at it myself.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Here you go Firstwordisee:
rack-1.jpg

rack-1a.jpg

Open the picture in your album... right click on the open photo... copy image address..

Return to Reply box... click on the IMG button... paste the URL of the Photo... click OK/send/whatever it's called.

and POOF!
Edit: By the by.... Looks great! :clap:

firstwordisee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2012
Wow Lawrence much better, THANK YOU!

Jason I think I am going to make a couple of these for anyone who pm's me with interest. The next one I can do better as a lot was learned. You really need the right tools and my neighbor has a great shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.