Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Well guys, the wife and I have been experimenting with making homemade Irish Cream and have finally found a recipe we really like. So today when we were Christmas shopping we decided to try something different and I dare say we are on to something. So in the spirit of Christmas I thought I would share. Not quite as creative as Six's desktop images but probably a bit tastier. This is kind of one of those experiments like champagne that actually turned out.
2 Tablespoons of Instant Coffee

1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract

1/2 Cup of Table Cream

1/2 Cup of 2% Milk

1 Can of Eagle Brand Caramel (its new) also you could use homemade Dulce Leche but Eagle Brand is only $2.00 a can

1 Cup of 40 Creek Canadian Whiskey

Six Ice Cubes and blend on high until thoroughly mixed.
Makes about six to eight glasses.
My wife has found her new addiction. It's especially good with an aromatic tobacco!
Cheers and Merry Christmas Everyone!

gtclark

Oct 3, 2013
Sounds tasty! Is the Eagle Caramel just a version of sweetened condensed milk, or is it a caramel sauce?

piperl12

Apr 7, 2012
@gtclark it is caramelized sweetened condensed milk so its a little richer than regular caramel more like an Italian Dulche Leche. It's really good on a spoon to but don't tell my wife I snuck some. :wink:

vigil

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
FYI... if you can't get Eagle Caramel locally, you can take a couple cans of regular Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk and drop them in a crock pot and it'll make it for you!
Here's the recipie for that.. Crockpot Eagle Caramel Recipie
Great looking treat there piper.. I'm gonna have to try this one out!

Status
Not open for further replies.