PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeyPiper

Lurker
Nov 4, 2021
Switzerland
Hello everybody. Sorry about posting in other places before posting here first as I did not see the "new members" sub forum.

I started my pipe journey 10 years ago but did not become a full timer until about 4 years ago once I dicovered the magic of pure Virginias. Before that I was playing around with aromatics. Still enjoy an aromatic from time to time but am now mostly an English/Va smoker.
Thanks for having me.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
No worries! Glad you are here, and welcome from California.
Just read your first post, a good one, a shocking one, and it will make for a good thread.

Reactions: PipeyPiper

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello everybody. Sorry about posting in other places before posting here first as I did not see the "new members" sub forum.

I started my pipe journey 10 years ago but did not become a full timer until about 4 years ago once I dicovered the magic of pure Virginias. Before that I was playing around with aromatics. Still enjoy an aromatic from time to time but am now mostly an English/Va smoker.
Thanks for having me.
hey some people never drop in to this section. And it's the worst section on the whole site if you hate repetition. People saying welcome from...
Oh before I forget. Welcome from the middle of Pennsyltucky (what we call our state.)

Etipton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 24, 2021
Tennessee

Thanks for having me.
Welcome from East Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.