PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyPiper

Lurker
Jun 11, 2020
Nowheresville, PA
I've already posted a couple of times so I guess I sort of sidestepped this part. I felt inclined to say though, that I have been pleasantly shocked at how nice and welcoming everyone is here! One would be hard pressed to find another online community that is as friendly, welcoming and devoid of pretense towards new people. It's refreshing.

**rage quits GTA Online**

desrtrat68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You will find very knowledgeable and friendly people in here. They've helped me tremendously. Welcome to the Forum!

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Yeah man! We are friendly. Please don't be shy asking questions. Perthaps one of the reasons why is that at the same as the moderation is strict, it's also reasonable. For instance political comments can evoke warnings, and if they are ignored, banning, yet it's hard to not make them. But the rule works in the end as political posts bring arguments, and if continued, factional dispute, which poisons the board.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Scruffy, welcome from central North Carolina. I always learn something on Forums. Some of these guys know the subject in considerable depth -- history, tobacco, pipes, pipe repair and restoration, brands, shapes, materials, and you name it.

Reactions: danimalia

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Welcome from Ontario, Canada! You are certainly among very knowledgeable people in here. I'm not one of them though, so take anything I say with a grain of salt

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I've already posted a couple of times so I guess I sort of sidestepped this part. I felt inclined to say though, that I have been pleasantly shocked at how nice and welcoming everyone is here! One would be hard pressed to find another online community that is as friendly, welcoming and devoid of pretense towards new people. It's refreshing.

**rage quits GTA Online**
yes something about tobacco forums sometimes really works out well. People seem to be nice to each other and not overly snobby (as in telling people sincerely that they aren't really pippers because they smoke the wrong thing in the wrong pipe). I blame good moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.