PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoYoMama

Lurker
Oct 19, 2020
Texas
Just wanted to say hi since I'm new to this website. My name is Joanna and I just started smoking pipes about 2 months ago. I have 4 briar pipes and about 20 different types/brands of tobacco. Still trying to figure out what I like and don't like. I smoke a couple times a day, everyday to relax and get zen. I look forward to learning more from this site and y'all!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Just wanted to say hi since I'm new to this website. My name is Joanna and I just started smoking pipes about 2 months ago. I have 4 briar pipes and about 20 different types/brands of tobacco. Still trying to figure out what I like and don't like. I smoke a couple times a day, everyday to relax and get zen. I look forward to learning more from this site and y'all!
awesome. Zen is a very apt description of a pipe smoking state. As far as figuring out what you like and what you don't like. It doesn't really happen there are still surprises you just get better at pretending you know what you like. For example I don't really like aromatics but a few of my favorites are certainly aromatics it does seem like each order has more and more blends that I don't want to live without instead of one or two and a few don't mind finishing the sample size (tins and those 2oz cardboard things are sample sized in my opinion.) Honestly what I like is tobacco and I like smoking it some a bit more then others and some a bit less.

bayareabriar

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2019
Welcome. You might love a mixture one morning with coffee and may never be able to create that aroma and enjoyment again. When you have those experiences that’s what you enjoy. Welcome from California 0F8D802B-6FB7-4C5B-BECB-88CCBAA0A962.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.