PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eldarlmari

EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

just started of smoking pipes a couple of mths ago. advanced thx for welcoming me.

some info on myself:

im a fairly young pipe smoker(35 yo). Have been smoking tobacco for 21 years- cigarettes + handrolled tobacco.

Picked up pipe + cigar smoking cos i was bored of smoking cigarettes and i happened to see a nice looking pipe advert on an e-commerce site. bought it. never regretted ever since. I must say smoking cigarettes now give me almost no fullfillment. I guess it's a sign that im moving to the middle aged phase of my life as a man

Last edited by a moderator:

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Welcome from the Gulf Coast of Florida! Pipe smoking may be very well be part of the evolutionary process of modern man. I started smoking cigars in my twenty’s, picked up my first pipe in my thirty’s, never cared for cigarettes, so not looking for a big “Nic hit” here. We’re all adults here (I think, although some evolve more slowly than others lol), and we don’t need to be saved from what I consider a peaceful pastime. Peace & Pipes - Franco

Severus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 1, 2020
Vaughan, ON
Greetings from Vaughan, ON. Welcome! I myself am transitioning from cigs to pipe. You will find some good insights here on the transition and a ton of tips on how to enjoy pipe smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.