PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

runningbare

Lurker
Mar 18, 2020
deep south
I have been hanging around for at least a year.Not much of a joiner I guess. I have owned a basket pipe or two since the eighties.I could never get the hang of pipe smoking until recently,thanks to you guys.Lots of helpful info.on here. I only knew of whatever tobacco that Tinder Box had or Prince Albert.Thanks to this forum I have discovered straight virginia and vaper flakes,these are the only ones I have been able to smoke without turning to wet sour crap in the bottom.Looking forward to getting to know you guys..

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
Welcome out of your hobbit hole. Time to blow some smoke rings with you brothers and neighbors.

Reactions: chopper

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
most of you seem to be from a cooler climate,,must be nice.It is already hot down here in Florida.
In NorCal, it reached a rainy high of 54 F. But then again, I love it when a heavy rain is falling then the sun slants in from the side. Dogs and kids are prone to dance in such conditions.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello from Austin, Texas.

I miss the east coast beaches. I was going to move to St. Cloud and become a beach bum in '93 after the army. Then, I came to my senses, I think...

1584762117786.png

Status
Not open for further replies.