SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Feb 21, 2023
Hi folks,just joined this forum and thought I'd introduce myself,I started smoking a pipe nearly two weeks ago and I'm loving the new hobby.I currently have two MM Corn Cob pipes and my taste in tobacco is leaning heavily toward English blends but I also enjoy some Aromatics and straight Virginias too.I plan to move onto Briar pipes soon and my first,being Irish,will have to be a Peterson!!
I really love the Morgan Bones range too so I'm sure one will arrive in due course.I smoke about 3 or 4 bowls a day,1 after breakfast just before I leave for work and then 2 or 3 after dinner,this doubles on weekends.
Looking forward to learning new things here on the forum and maybe in the future I can advise some newbies.Regards and sustain the flame folks!

F

fMf Piper

Hi folks,just joined this forum and thought I'd introduce myself,I started smoking a pipe nearly two weeks ago and I'm loving the new hobby.I currently have two MM Corn Cob pipes and my taste in tobacco is leaning heavily toward English blends but I also enjoy some Aromatics and straight Virginias too.I plan to move onto Briar pipes soon and my first,being Irish,will have to be a Peterson!!
I really love the Morgan Bones range too so I'm sure one will arrive in due course.I smoke about 3 or 4 bowls a day,1 after breakfast just before I leave for work and then 2 or 3 after dinner,this doubles on weekends.
Looking forward to learning new things here on the forum and maybe in the future I can advise some newbies.Regards and sustain the flame folks!
Welcome from Kentucky! I too am a new pipe smoker of about two weeks, and using a MM pipe. I have only tried the aromatic Lane 1-Q so far, but have new tobaccos on the way. Glad to have you here.