PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Davy

Can't Leave
Nov 22, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time pipe smoker from Eastern Canada. After exploring and trying many options and choices available to us, I have found my niche with English pipes, and English blends. Peterson Standard Mixture is a favorite of mine.
I'm also starting to like the Semois tobacco varieties, particularly Reserve du patron and La Brumeuse. There's just something to it that satisfies me and makes me reach for more.
I prefer to read the exchanges than contribute. But I did not want to be rude by not introducing myself.
Cheers.

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time pipe smoker from Eastern Canada. After exploring and trying many options and choices available to us, I have found my niche with English pipes, and English blends. Peterson Standard Mixture is a favorite of mine.
I'm also starting to like the Semois tobacco varieties, particularly Reserve du patron and La Brumeuse. There's just something to it that satisfies me and makes me reach for more.
I prefer to read the exchanges than contribute. But I did not want to be rude by not introducing myself.
Cheers.
How far east, PEI, Labrador, Newfie?

meatballj

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
Hello Davy and welcome. I’ve been lurking here on and off for years. From central NB myself. Folks here are great and I’ve learned loads and am still learning even after 25 years smoking.