Hi, from Basin & Range Country; Glad to be Aboard.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
I just got into pipes after the convenience store ran out of Longhorn chew. I bought blueberry Swisher Sweet cigarillos to tide me over, and that was the last straw. Subsequently, I bought a few MO Meerschaum pipes and then a couple real meerschaum pipes direct from Turkey which are too beautiful to smoke.

Appreciate this forum, I have been reading it a lot but still have a lot to learn.

Thank you for having me.

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
Welcome Cowboy. I had forgotten "Like a Rhinestone Cowboy" lol
Thank you, -dante-. It's a good song. "Hustle is the name of the game, and nice guys get washed away like the snow and the rain. There's been a load of compromising, to the road of my horizon."

etc.

But I'm here where the light is shining on me.

Thank you.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
But enough about me. I will ask questions in the forums as appropriate. Figured this was a required step before I could do that.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I just got into pipes after the convenience store ran out of Longhorn chew. I bought blueberry Swisher Sweet cigarillos to tide me over, and that was the last straw. Subsequently, I bought a few MO Meerschaum pipes and then a couple real meerschaum pipes direct from Turkey which are too beautiful to smoke.

Appreciate this forum, I have been reading it a lot but still have a lot to learn.

Thank you for having me.
what kind of convenience stores is that?

Reactions: LimestoneCowboy

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana

Thank you for having me.
Welcome from Indiana!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central North Carolina, home to bald eagles and brown thrashers. Where is Lida? I don't think it's indexed in Rand McNally, but I bet it's on the map, if you can give a Rte. or next larger town/city. That vast and beautiful country.

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
Welcome from central North Carolina, home to bald eagles and brown thrashers. Where is Lida? I don't think it's indexed in Rand McNally, but I bet it's on the map, if you can give a Rte. or next larger town/city. That vast and beautiful country.
Highway 95 and 266. Gateway to Magruder Mountain! Many antelope here, and an occasional golden eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.