Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

donperique

Jan 11, 2019
I'm a german guy, hope I can support questions concerning the EU market - and especially the scene of german tobacco distributers.

mikefu

Preferred Member
Mar 28, 2018
Colorado Springs
Willkommen im Forum! That's about the extent of my German, but you'll find great info here, and I'm sure your knowledge will be a great asset.

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
Outer Space
Where do German blending houses get their perique? Can you give us tell us about the German distributor scene? Do they all hang out in coffee houses, smoking pipes, and wearing berets? Or, is that the French scene? :puffy:

mikethompson

Preferred Member
Jun 26, 2016
Servus! What part of Germany are you from?
It's nice to see the international members. Puts things in perspective for us in north America.

donperique

Jan 11, 2019
Thanks all for your warm welcome ;)
I live in the western area of Germany. Pipers are a minority among german smokers, but there are several local manufactories that produce and offer a wide range of high quality tobacco (Dan Pipe/ Lauenburg, Motzek/ Kiel, Pfeifen Huber). However, shipping is often restricted to EU countries.

seldom

Preferred Member
Mar 11, 2018
Greetings! I am an American with a German wife currently living in Germany. I've also been enjoying some of the German producers. I would add to your list HU and Peter Heinrichs among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.