PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Lurker
May 19, 2020
Welcome! I’m a fellow Marylander and reside in Harford Co. Steve Monjure used to have frequent events at my local B&M (Main St Cigar). He’s a great guy, and I can’t tell u how many pipes I purchased from him over the years! Enjoy your time on the forums!

-Scott
Hi Scott,

Yes Steve is a great guy. I've been to a few of his trunk shows when Faders was still around, but apparently the market dried up somewhat in the Baltimore area?

Reactions: lightxmyfire

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

Maryland, the center of the lacrosse world.

Because people will forget you live in MD: You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Hello from Austin, Texas.

I grew up in Baltimore and escaped to the army at age 17. After 7 years, I returned and spent another two years before I escaped again.

Welcome to the forum!

1590274838436.jpeg

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
Welcome. Lots of Reese and Jones in the Maryland phone book (is there still such a thing as a phone book?) the Welsh lander there quite a bit back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.