Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Lex

May 19, 2020
I just joined the group. I have been smoking pipes since 2004/2005. I have about 20 pipes in my collection, and have several Ardor pipes thanks to Steve Monjure, including a Venere 2 Punti that I won years ago in an essay contest. Hope all is well with you.

scottbtdmb

Apr 14, 2012
Welcome! I’m a fellow Marylander and reside in Harford Co. Steve Monjure used to have frequent events at my local B&M (Main St Cigar). He’s a great guy, and I can’t tell u how many pipes I purchased from him over the years! Enjoy your time on the forums!

-Scott

Lex

May 19, 2020
Welcome! I’m a fellow Marylander and reside in Harford Co. Steve Monjure used to have frequent events at my local B&M (Main St Cigar). He’s a great guy, and I can’t tell u how many pipes I purchased from him over the years! Enjoy your time on the forums!

-Scott
Thanks, Scott! I'm in Howard County. I saw that Steve was having a trunk show at The Humidor but was postponed due to the pandemic.

lightxmyfire

Jun 17, 2019
Welcome from another Marylander! I grew up in Annapolis and now live right outside DC in PG county! Happy Smoking!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C. I've rattled around Maryland a bit and loved the seafood. Maryland, Oh Maryland.

Reactions: lightxmyfire

bnichols23

Preferred Member
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Howdy from the SC upstate, lex! Glad to have you with us! My b-i-l's in Greenbelt, just over the fence from ye olde flagpole. Great group here; you're going to love it!

Bill