PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

I'm a relatively new pipe smoker from the coastal flatlands of east NC. I'm 22 and have been smoking pipe for about 3 1/2 years now. My grandfather was a former pipe smoker and inspired me to try it out, though he unfortunately did not keep his pipes. While I had admittedly stopped smoking regularly for a while, I've been getting back into it and am determined to keep it a regular thing.

My pipe collection is admittedly small, one being a Chris Morgan Bones pipe which is my oldest, along with a Savenelli autograph(?), and a couple of briars which I unfortunately don't know the name or manufacturer of.

I can't say what my favorite blend would be, but I do enjoy Maltese Falcon, Dunhill/Peterson Nightcap, and Orlik Golden Mixture.

I'm hoping I can expand my knowledge on pipe smoking while here, as well as meet some people who share my interest.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Greetings.

I'm a relatively new pipe smoker from the coastal flatlands of east NC. I'm 22 and have been smoking pipe for about 3 1/2 years now. My grandfather was a former pipe smoker and inspired me to try it out, though he unfortunately did not keep his pipes. While I had admittedly stopped smoking regularly for a while, I've been getting back into it and am determined to keep it a regular thing.

My pipe collection is admittedly small, one being a Chris Morgan Bones pipe which is my oldest, along with a Savenelli autograph(?), and a couple of briars which I unfortunately don't know the name or manufacturer of.

I can't say what my favorite blend would be, but I do enjoy Maltese Falcon, Dunhill/Peterson Nightcap, and Orlik Golden Mixture.

I'm hoping I can expand my knowledge on pipe smoking while here, as well as meet some people who share my interest.
Welcome from the Piedmont of NC. Just a thing about what you said...in my humble opinion, you probably shouldn't be "determined" to keep it a regular thing, that should come naturally. You may not like it in the long run, and that's okay too...once it's not enjoyable anymore, you shouldn't do it just like a bad marriage :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.