PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yioryos

Lurker
Jun 21, 2015
I just purchased a pipe and he available markings on the stem are "Matador" (lower case) and below "BRUYERE" (capitals) on the other side "Denmark" (in cursive) and next to the stem "745". I know Matador is a Bari line but they are freehands. Any ideas or information is welcomed.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't know the line well enough to pin down this pipe, but Bari is a very good discontinued Danish pipe. I've had one given me new thirty some years ago that looks almost new with years of use, so yours may be another good one.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Photos would be very helpful.
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Postimage; Dropbox, etc. Photobucket), or on virtually any site, including this site's album such as eBay; Amazon Pinterest; Facebook; an online Pipe retailer; you-name-it, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice for displaying photos, and the same method works for obtaining the image's URL for copying into the IMG box.
There are other good illustrations and steps on how to post photos under "Latest Discussions" in different formats:

LINK to that thread
Tips on how to take the photos: LINK to the thread.

yioryos

Lurker
Jun 21, 2015
Here is the photo of the pipe in question. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.