Status
Not open for further replies.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
img_1985-600x448.jpg

img_1984-600x448.jpg

I just picked this up for nothing and would like help identifying if possible. It has two gold stars on stem and the faint marking say "Pipe Lee" and "Limited Edition" below. Might be a basket, don't know but it has been love a lot so it may smoke well...for the price I paid $2.50 at yard sale.

Reactions: scloyd

retrogrouch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 16, 2017
On the pipephil.eu site they show a lee pipes with two stars that has the same sort of rustcation as your pipe. You might want tot check it out. The pipedia site also has some info on pipes by Lee.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I had an uncle named Lee. He was an alright guy until he lost his eye in a bizarre bowling accident. After that he was kind of a recluse. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War and then ran a successful business repairing appliances. All in all, he was a good man.
What was the question?

• Haha
Reactions: scloyd and BROBS

headhunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
Lee Pipes..... I have a 3 Star Prince that is a lovely smoker. I think 4 stars is as high as they go.

headhunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
Lee Pipes..... I have a 3 Star Prince that is a lovely smoker. I think 4 stars is as high as they go.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Quite nice, with the slight arch in the shank and stem, and what appears to be carved rustication in a tasteful way. I'm guessing it is a U.S. factory pipe, part of a fine old tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.