Help identify pipe

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

trouttimes

Preferred Member
Nov 26, 2018

I just picked this up for nothing and would like help identifying if possible. It has two gold stars on stem and the faint marking say "Pipe Lee" and "Limited Edition" below. Might be a basket, don't know but it has been love a lot so it may smoke well...for the price I paid $2.50 at yard sale.

retrogrouch

Jul 16, 2017
On the pipephil.eu site they show a lee pipes with two stars that has the same sort of rustcation as your pipe. You might want tot check it out. The pipedia site also has some info on pipes by Lee.

trouttimes

Preferred Member
Nov 26, 2018
Thanks! That is it. I just forget to look there. Does anyone have any more information on Lee?

ashdigger

Preferred Member
Jul 30, 2016
I had an uncle named Lee. He was an alright guy until he lost his eye in a bizarre bowling accident. After that he was kind of a recluse. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War and then ran a successful business repairing appliances. All in all, he was a good man.
What was the question?

headhunter

Mar 12, 2013
Lee Pipes..... I have a 3 Star Prince that is a lovely smoker. I think 4 stars is as high as they go.

headhunter

Mar 12, 2013
Lee Pipes..... I have a 3 Star Prince that is a lovely smoker. I think 4 stars is as high as they go.