PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
"Hey" from central North Carolina. There are some certifications like Certified Retail Tobacconist and Certified Salesforce Tobacconist. I'm not sure what the overlap with cigars might be, and I don't know if any Forums members are certified in this way, but there is a prodigious amount of expertise in pipe carving, pipe restoration, pipe history in general and of specific brands, growing tobacco, blending tobacco, etc. Welcome aboard.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I pretend to know everything about pipes but that's not the same and I can print a cert saying you do too. It will impress no one but seriously I am sure someone has some courses or such about pipes but there is something stubborn about pipe smokers that means there also just might not be. It's got more in common with mystical arts then most other consumables do. Most people learned it from some old guy or picked it up burnt their tongues off and for some reason kept trying it solely on the assumption that it looks like there is something there. So who knows. Either way they're a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.