PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fihbkyle

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
South Dakota
I'm Kyle. Been doing the pipe thing for almost a decade now, kind of fell off the forum map.

Recently purchased a house with an attached greenhouse that I've been facetiously calling "the conservatory." I was in there a few weeks ago puffing along on some scraps of bulk aromatic while the ol' lady took me to school over our backgammon board. She mentioned appreciating the smell of it a bit more than my summertime cigar habit, and that's all I needed to hear!

Trying to reimmerse myself in the community a bit, a lot has happened since my days on the now-defunct Puff.com forums. Seeing Peterson's curvy scrawl on tins where Dunhill's used to be certainly was a shock! Hopefully not too much else has changed.

Looking forward to finding my place in this community, cheers everyone!

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
I'm Kyle. Been doing the pipe thing for almost a decade now, kind of fell off the forum map.

Recently purchased a house with an attached greenhouse that I've been facetiously calling "the conservatory." I was in there a few weeks ago puffing along on some scraps of bulk aromatic while the ol' lady took me to school over our backgammon board. She mentioned appreciating the smell of it a bit more than my summertime cigar habit, and that's all I needed to hear!

Trying to reimmerse myself in the community a bit, a lot has happened since my days on the now-defunct Puff.com forums. Seeing Peterson's curvy scrawl on tins where Dunhill's used to be certainly was a shock! Hopefully not too much else has changed.

Can we get an e-verify check for this member? He seems kind of young!

Welcome from NC.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
G'day and welcome from Australia.

A 'conservatory' you say? Nice. Good for growing baccy and the really good stuff. puffy

Reactions: fihbkyle

fihbkyle

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
South Dakota
G'day and welcome from Australia.

A 'conservatory' you say? Nice. Good for growing baccy and the really good stuff. puffy

We've got big plans for an herb garden** once winter makes it's way back to you folks downstairs!

**The G-rated kind, cilantro is as rowdy as I get ?‍♂️

Reactions: chopper

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If that's you in the picture, you're too young to smoke. However, welcome from central North Carolina. An attached greenhouse sounds pretty nice, a conservatory indeed.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA

Welcome and Season's Greetings - I am confident you will find this a suitable and possibly superior replacement to the previous forum

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
We've got big plans for an herb garden** once winter makes it's way back to you folks downstairs!

**The G-rated kind, cilantro is as rowdy as I get ?‍♂️
Herb gardens are good.

Amongst the usual ones like curly and flat parsley, mint, basil, marjoram, chives and the like, a really good addition is Viet mint and Viet basil. Unique and excellent in salads and curries.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome, from a freshly snow coated mountain in Southern California. Going to be starting to grow some easy veggies in the spring, for the first time in my life. Meanwhile, it's soil prep time, and our horse will supply manure aplenty (just like the CA governor).

Status
Not open for further replies.