PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2022
Munich, Germany
Hi folks,

I'm Jeff from Munich, Germany. I just turned 50 and was told that it's required to smoke a pipe now! ;-) So here I am. I've smoked cigars for a long time, but I quit cigarettes a few years ago. I tried a pipe a few times when I was a teenager, though I didn't keep up with it. Probably because I had no idea what I was doing. I hope to learn from all of you professionals!

Take care.
Jeff

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hi folks,

I'm Jeff from Munich, Germany. I just turned 50 and was told that it's required to smoke a pipe now! ;-) So here I am. I've smoked cigars for a long time, but I quit cigarettes a few years ago. I tried a pipe a few times when I was a teenager, though I didn't keep up with it. Probably because I had no idea what I was doing. I hope to learn from all of you professionals!

Take care.
Jeff
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: Irish Piper

Gavrin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 1, 2021
Idaho
Hi folks,

Take care.
Je

Reactions: Irish Piper
Status
Not open for further replies.