PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Thanks macaroni. That’s very kind of you to say.

I’m just a plain spoken country boy and usually feel out of my league posting amongst the aspiring novelists we have on here.
It's your voice that we need, and whether it be packaged simple or ornate, is important. Watch your "likes," and I think that you will find that you get the most response when you talk pipes and tobacco in a touching way whether that be humorous or sincere.

But I would say many guys, for whatever reason, limit their responses to "likes," which makes no comment on you.

Reactions: Tar Wheel

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
It's your voice that we need, and whether it be packaged simple or ornate, is important. Watch your "likes," and I think that you will find that you get the most response when you talk pipes and tobacco in a touching way whether that be humorous or sincere.

But I would say many guys, for whatever reason, limit their responses to "likes," which makes no comment on you.
Thanks for the encouragement. As I’ve mentioned to you previously, this is my first foray in to any type of social media.
It’s all still very new to me. My daughter had to explain the “like“
system to me, lol.

I think it’s great we can come to this forum and share our common interests and passions and still be a very diverse group. I’m in for the long haul, as I, personally, don’t know anyone that smokes a pipe or has any interest in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.