PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's lovely country where you are. Welcome aboard from central North Carolina.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from California!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Thanks...I’m in Nelson Co. Afton area. One thing I wonder about is what people like to smoke as far as kinds of tobacco. Do you buy online or found any decent shops locally? I’m close to Wboro and all they have in “tobacco” shops is mostly vapes, bongs, etc. I bought a bag of pre-packaged tobacco once and I couldn’t smoke it... god awful. I’ve been getting mine from EA Carey, pretty satisfied with them so far. They have a black cherry blend and a traditional Virginia that I really like. Bought a bunch of sampler cups but the verdict’s still out. Well thanks again and have a good nite...
Check out Beverly St. pipes and tobacco in Staunton Va.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.