PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Upper southwest Arkansas ... Hot Springs or rural? Not too many big towns in that area. Welcome from central North Carolina. I have a friend who was on newspapers in Pine Bluff and Little Rock, before he went to the Louisville paper, where there were too many family politics, and spent the rest of his career in Lexington Kentucky -- a really talented copy editor, that now nearly extinct profession. I visited him in Little Rock where we watched the Watergate Hearings; I don't think we ever got to downtown.

Bobby Bailey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 8, 2021
Upper Southwest Arkansas, USA
Upper southwest Arkansas ... Hot Springs or rural? Not too many big towns in that area. Welcome from central North Carolina. I have a friend who was on newspapers in Pine Bluff and Little Rock, before he went to the Louisville paper, where there were too many family politics, and spent the rest of his career in Lexington Kentucky -- a really talented copy editor, that now nearly extinct profession. I visited him in Little Rock where we watched the Watergate Hearings; I don't think we ever got to downtown.
De Queen, a small town about 6 miles east of the Choctaw nation. We are ranchers, so rural LOL. Many years ago, I was stationed at Camp Lejeune so am fairly well acquainted with North Carolina.

Reactions: mso489
Status
Not open for further replies.