PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwana Kiko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2021
Uganda
Greetings from the beautiful country of Uganda!

I'm on this site with a VPN, because it is blocked here, presumably as part of the government's efforts against smoking.

An accident followed by a botched surgery changed my life and I started pipe smoking as a solace...

I'm in my 40's, love my wife of half my life, live the wilds of Africa, and enjoy my Savinelli (poker) and my Kikos while looking out over Lake Victoria.

It's nice to join you all. This is such a pleasant group!

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Greetings from the beautiful country of Uganda!

I'm on this site with a VPN, because it is blocked here, presumably as part of the government's efforts against smoking.

An accident followed by a botched surgery changed my life and I started pipe smoking as a solace...

I'm in my 40's, love my wife of half my life, live the wilds of Africa, and enjoy my Savinelli (poker) and my Kikos while looking out over Lake Victoria.

It's nice to join you all. This is such a pleasant group!
interesting! I have a kiko kilamanjaro- welcome!

Reactions: Bwana Kiko

Bwana Kiko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2021
Uganda
I am visiting the continent in the spring. What are common types of pipe tobacco available to you in Uganda?
Welcome! Not much available here. Southern Africa has some nice stuff, Kenya used to produce, but I can't find any. I have to get it sent out with people traveling from the US or but Macbarens Scottish Blend at the airport duty free.

Status
Not open for further replies.