PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome, from Frazier Park, about 100 miles north of you. Lots to learn on here, and many amusing personalities.

Just up the 405 at Washington Blvd., you've got Tobacco Trader, one of the last B&Ms within H-bomb explosion radius distance. I definitely recommend you check 'em out, while they're still around. I can hear the 60 minutes "tick-tick-tick" for sure...:(

dochowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2020
Torrance, CA
Torrance? Small world. Living it up in Torrance as well, right near Torrance and Crenshaw. Some other pipers are in the area as well.

Welcome.

deuceswild818

Might Stick Around
Mar 21, 2021
Charleston, SC
Thank you sir, I live at the end of Anza near PCH. Pretty dry area for shops but I've been getting started online and browsing the forums for information.

dochowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2020
Torrance, CA
Sadly, nothing here in the area in terms of pipe tobacco. Such is life. Hit me up if you are looking to try some different tobaccos. I've got a pretty wide variety and happy to share some samples before you buy.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hello,

New to pipes and pretty new to this area. Eager to learn more and meet people both on here and in my area.

Michael
Hello, Michael, and welcome again!

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

deuceswild818

Might Stick Around
Mar 21, 2021
Charleston, SC
Hello, Michael, and welcome again!

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.
Good call and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.