PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSPiper71

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Hello Pipe Smokers. After ~30 years of cigars, I recently had my mind blown wide open with the incredible world of pipe smoking. What triggered this rabbit hole moment for me was finding a bunch of antique pipes owned by my Great Grandfather. I just had to give them a try! They are his legacy after all. After cleaning these well (Thanks YouTube) I was hooked and I'm not sure I'll ever go back to cigars.

I hope to make some friends here to help navigate this incredibly world as the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

So far I've been able to narrow down that VaPers and some English blends are what my virgin palate craves. So much to experience though!

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Cheers!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I love your city, a good place to walk as many cities aren't, a fine art museum, elegant food, and more. Good info, lore, history, and expertise here -- I always learn something.

Reactions: Ag®o and JSPiper71

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

1641328347357.png
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: JSPiper71

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I love your city, a good place to walk as many cities aren't, a fine art museum, elegant food, and more. Good info, lore, history, and expertise here -- I always learn something.
Welcome, John.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello Pipe Smokers. After ~30 years of cigars, I recently had my mind blown wide open with the incredible world of pipe smoking. What triggered this rabbit hole moment for me was finding a bunch of antique pipes owned by my Great Grandfather. I just had to give them a try! They are his legacy after all. After cleaning these well (Thanks YouTube) I was hooked and I'm not sure I'll ever go back to cigars.

I hope to make some friends here to help navigate this incredibly world as the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

So far I've been able to narrow down that VaPers and some English blends are what my virgin palate craves. So much to experience though!

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Cheers!
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: JSPiper71
Status
Not open for further replies.