PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIYpiper

Might Stick Around
Jan 4, 2020
Alberta, Canada
Welcome from Alberta Canada! Good to meet a fellow pipe maker. You’re a bit further along in the craft than I but I’m learning! Your work looks geat!

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Glad to see you have introduced yourself, my friend. I knew the members would be very interested in hearing about/seeing your pipes. Impressive creation! Now that you have joined, you will find this community very addictive.

MiscoiPipes

Lurker
Jan 3, 2020
Toronto
Glad to see you have introduced yourself, my friend. I knew the members would be very interested in hearing about/seeing your pipes. Impressive creation! Now that you have joined, you will find this community very addictive.

Thanks a lot for making me join and the community here is very nice and helpful even though I broke the rules from the beginning :)

Reactions: mau1

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
You aren't the first one to break a rule or two :). And I have to say that from the looks of your pictures, you have come a long way in the short time you have been carving pipes! How much time would you spend every week working on your pipes?

MiscoiPipes

Lurker
Jan 3, 2020
Toronto
You aren't the first one to break a rule or two :). And I have to say that from the looks of your pictures, you have come a long way in the short time you have been carving pipes! How much time would you spend every week working on your pipes?

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time lately but it's getting better so I'm planing to spend around 20 hours every week from now on...

Reactions: mau1
Status
Not open for further replies.