PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolna, U.S. England makes some of the most coveted pipes, but for cobs, the folks in Washington, Missouri, are the mother church. They are ideal for aromatics including cherry. My favorite aros are whiskey, rum, anise, and liqueurs, though non-aros are my main leaf.

Reactions: DarkButterfly

DarkButterfly

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2020
South East UK
Thank you for the welcome :)

I've just ordered a falcon pipe as I like the idea of having interchangeable bowls for different blends.

I'll probably won't have as many pipes as I do vapes and that includes my e-pipe:)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Thank you for the welcome :)

I've just ordered a falcon pipe as I like the idea of having interchangeable bowls for different blends.

I'll probably won't have as many pipes as I do vapes and that includes my e-pipe:)

Welcome!

Give it time! You may not have as many pipes as atties (another vaper here, but considering to quit and focus on the pipe) but eventually you may end up with tens of blends.

And as mso489 said, some amazing tobaccos in the UK, readily available too!

DarkButterfly

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2020
South East UK
True, I have two pipes and a third one in the post.
The two I have are inexpensive and smoke really well,
I have my cob and a briar stonehaven, straight stems and filtered.

I like vaping when I can't smoke a pipe, usually when I'm busy, vaping satisfies my need to smoke.

I reserve the pipe for when I have plenty of time, can't rush these things, same when rebuilding an atty, it's a slow process that needs time to perfect and get a good experience from:)

Status
Not open for further replies.