PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

highwindows

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2022
Gibraltar/Georgia
Welcome from Florida. Is Stagnettos still in business? I ordered a ton of Cuban cigars from them back in the day. They were always a great source.
Yes it is. They have three branches now. Sadly in the last ten years they have reduced their pipe tobacco offerings to 7 blends, of which only St Bruno is any good, lol.

highwindows

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2022
Gibraltar/Georgia
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Gibraltar is certainly a distinctive place to live. I guess Al Pascia may be one ready source for pipes from there.
Greetings. It certainly is. We only have about five remaining pipe smokers, however.
Yes, one good thing about living here is that European pipe sellers do not charge VAT, so al pascia, novelli, floppypipe, etc are all good sources.

highwindows

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2022
Gibraltar/Georgia
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. Are the lyrics of the Gershwin classic really true, that Gibraltar may crumble, and that it's only made of clay? Hopefully not, otherwise you'll need to get on with a plan of insuring your pipes and 'baccy...

Happy smokes! ?
I think it's limestone actually. Seems sturdy enough. The only thing my pipes have to fear are my dogs, hah.