PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
Been a pipe smoker since my late high school years (around ‘91/‘92). Im more than a bit sarcastic (see my thread title?). Favorite blends are Frog Morton Across the Pond, Murray’s era 965, Pease Maltese Falcon, And McConnell Original Oriental. Love to use Captain Black to build carbon cake quick.
A Pete nut, that specializes in the 05, and it’s derivitatives XL11, 305, XL315.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I grew up in Cook County with grandparents in Lake County, Illinois. My favorite Petes are B11 brandy shapes, a Shannon and a Killarney. Welcome from central N.C.

Reactions: Aomalley27

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
I’m Southside Irish, from Beverly. Then moved out to Dixon. Then moved to the Western Burbs.
Would love to get away from Crook County politicians. Currently looking towards the Knoxville area as I visit Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg at least twice a year. Or perhaps further South into Chattanooga.

Pipenwheels

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2020
Ohio
Grew up in DuPage county, and mostly glad I no longer live there! Miss good deep dish pies, portillos and many other restaurants. Don't miss the traffic, rat race or terrible housing costs. Welcome from Ohio!

Status
Not open for further replies.