PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina. I'm another Tinder Box in the mall initiate, though my real introduction was my dad smoking pretty much all day, only smoking one pipe until he burnt it out, and only Granger from the pouch. So when I went to light up, I had much of the activity submitted to muscle memory. I still have that pipe, a bent pot with an unusual vertical saddle stem, probably sourced from Chacom. Welcome aboard.

M. Fischer

Lurker
Jul 31, 2021
Houston, Texas
Hey from central North Carolina. I'm another Tinder Box in the mall initiate, though my real introduction was my dad smoking pretty much all day, only smoking one pipe until he burnt it out, and only Granger from the pouch. So when I went to light up, I had much of the activity submitted to muscle memory. I still have that pipe, a bent pot with an unusual vertical saddle stem, probably sourced from Chacom. Welcome aboard.
Thank you, The tinder box all ways had my attention when I would go to that mall. It was the best store in the whole dang place and I like the older gentleman that owned it. My grandfather bought all of his tobacco and related items there. I still have 2 old catalogs and some Tinder Box sample tins from that store and this is my favorite memories as teenager. I still ca recall in detail the items in the store ad the smell and I was devastated when it closed. I will always love The Tinder Box.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Welcome from Slidell, La.
I graduated from high school in Beaumont in 1971 and all of my sisters and there families still live around the Beaumont area.

Status
Not open for further replies.