PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Thank You Jon. I wonder what I'll be smoking in 7 years (if they haven't banned tobacco already)!

C. Thank you for your welcome. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

PaddleDaddy you are pretty close by. What a small world! What kind of paddler are you. I like to Kayak. Haven't kayaked and smoked yet. Interesting proposition though, don't you think? I have attached a picture of my "hood". Can you guess where it is?My Hood.png

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Hello Harris! Sarasota is beautiful and the view from the Sunshine Skyway...to die for. I was on a similar trajectory as you. After retiring here, my Cuban friends were bringing me boxes of cigars pretty regularly, and I was smoking them daily. What a life! Since Covid, the cigar spigot has run dry and my stash was getting thin. I picked up the pipe again after many years to ameliorate my Cuban Cigar Crisis and fell in love all over again. Now I have two mistresses to support! - Franco

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Welcome from Orlando. Have you been to TobaccoPipesdotCom just north of Tampa? I’ve never visited in person but order regularly from their website. Great service. Would like to visit in person some day soon.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Be Warmly Welcome Sir, and Best greets to the Sunny State of Florida from Finland-EU
Ps. Aside from Spain There are quite many of our compatriots who after their retirements decide to move permanently to Florida State

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Be Warmly Welcome Sir, and Best greets to the Sunny State of Florida from Finland-EU
Ps. Aside from Spain There are quite many of our compatriots who after their retirements decide to move permanently to Florida State
Thank you for your warm welcome. I have been running a bnb here near the beach and welcome many Europeans including Scandinavians. They are always my best guests. The North of Europe is on my bucket list too. Business is slow and this would be the perfect time to travel, we just have to get through this Coronavirus time. - Franco

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida
Welcome aboard from Indian Rocks Beach!
Well my friend, who would have thought you were so close! Although I rarely travel to North County due to traffic, I was in your neck of the woods yesterday at the Antique Alley. Are you familiar? I scored a beautiful hand crafted 30 pipe display cabinet there that made the trip worthwhile. If I had known where you were I could have picked up some of the FM too... Thanks for the welcome. - Franco

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
Well my friend, who would have thought you were so close! Although I rarely travel to North County due to traffic, I was in your neck of the woods yesterday at the Antique Alley. Are you familiar? I scored a beautiful hand crafted 30 pipe display cabinet there that made the trip worthwhile. If I had known where you were I could have picked up some of the FM too... Thanks for the welcome. - Franco

I'll have to check it out. Sounds like a great score on the cabinet!

Status
Not open for further replies.