PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

BriarsAndBottles

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2022
Hercules, California
Hi friends! 33-year-old pipe smoker here, been smoking a pipe for three years now.

To be honest, I'm not entirely new here. It's been my habit for the last 3 years to quietly lurk about these forums, late into the night while smoking my pipe. You all have been my company on lonely nights, teaching me everything there is to know about smoking a pipe. You convinced me that the pipe is superior to the death sticks, coached me on the nose breathing technique, and fascinated me with your debates regarding the cake.

My collection is 12 pipes deep from various brands including Nording, Rossi, Peterson, Stanwell, a couple from the basket, a cob, and I just found my first meerschaum (that I have yet to smoke). I'm most familiar/comfortable with English blends and have been enjoying working through G.L. Pease's collection. I'm beginning to dapple in Va/Pers and am enjoying the experience of them as well.

I've never joined a forum before, but you've built my trust and I'm happy to finally work up the courage to say hello and thank you. It's a fine community you all have built here and you have my deepest appreciation.
Welcome from NorCal. 35 years young myself, glad to meet another piper from the best half decade (lates 80’s!) you just made it lol. In order to verify your age I must ask: favorite ninja turtle?

Aug 8, 2020
Welcome from NorCal. 35 years young myself, glad to meet another piper from the best half decade (lates 80’s!) you just made it lol. In order to verify your age I must ask: favorite ninja turtle?
100% Leonardo. I always though the katana's were the most obvious choice for a ninja :D