PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

otm

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2020
Texas
Greetings from Texas! I’ve been lurking and stocking up for a year or so, but haven’t posted much.
I have been a cigar smoker for the last 20 years and got interested in pipes about three years ago.
I smoke more VaBur and VaBur blends more than anything else, but love the Latakia as well. This site has really helped me pick up a lot of useful information and hard to find tobacco.
Cheers!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Greetings from Texas! I’ve been lurking and stocking up for a year or so, but haven’t posted much.
I have been a cigar smoker for the last 20 years and got interested in pipes about three years ago.
I smoke more VaBur and VaBur blends more than anything else, but love the Latakia as well. This site has really helped me pick up a lot of useful information and hard to find tobacco.
Cheers!
Welcome from Virginia

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Cheers!
Welcome from New Mexico.