PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtb005

Lurker
Apr 17, 2021
I am new here but not new to smoking. I haven’t picked up my pipes as much lately as I’ve been doing a cigar thing for 365 days of dunbarton a dtt cigar each day. I have quite a few pieces from texas makers like Ryan Alden, Colin rigsby and other non Texans like yeti! I enjoy my pipes and love some of the older McClelland and esoterica Tobacco. Mainly a Virginia or Virginia blend guy! I love those flavors!!! Really dig navy rolls for daily type of smoking! Thanks for having me. Look forward to participating here!

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
Welcome from Perth Western Australia.

Sounds like you have a great pipe selection. Would love to see some.photos once you've settled in.
1488330286332.png

Jerry144

Might Stick Around
May 2, 2021
I am new here but not new to smoking. I haven’t picked up my pipes as much lately as I’ve been doing a cigar thing for 365 days of dunbarton a dtt cigar each day. I have quite a few pieces from texas makers like Ryan Alden, Colin rigsby and other non Texans like yeti! I enjoy my pipes and love some of the older McClelland and esoterica Tobacco. Mainly a Virginia or Virginia blend guy! I love those flavors!!! Really dig navy rolls for daily type of smoking! Thanks for having me. Look forward to participating here!
Hi from Fredericksburg

Status
Not open for further replies.