PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2020
Good Morning,

I have been watching this forum for years and figure its about time that I join and take part in the discussion here. I have been smoking a pipe for the last 6 years, and still have the first corn cob pipe I bought on my 18th birthday. Currently, I only get to have a smoke when I'm out working on my project car (1983 Datsun 280ZX), but hopefully when I buy a house at the end of the year I can make myself a little man cave to go and relax after a long day at work. Right now I'm working on selling off a few of my pipes so I can add more to my cellar (currently about 16lbs). Hopefully later today I can get out to the garage and have a quick bowl while wrenching on the car.

Italiansallion

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Hey! I actual go down to Murfreesboro every now and then to shop at the avenue! What are some good pipe shops around here?

There’s “The Humidor” that’s on the square in Murfreesboro. Not far from the Avenue at all.

Man we should definitely set up a time and meet up there for a bowl!

It’s a great little shop. Been there forever, tons of cigars and not too shabby as far as pipe tins in stock. The owner is a great guy and he and his employees are super helpful. It’s a really swell place to network if that’s your thing. Many city officials, attorneys, etc. come in to sit and smoke. It’s super laid back in there, even if you find out that the whole time you’ve been there enjoying your pipe you’ve been conversing with a criminal court judge, city planner, mayor’s assistant, etc.

I’m down most any weekend day.

ETA: and no, you don’t need a suit lol! My pic is just a recent one and it’s one occasion that I happened to be wearing a suit.

Jan 5, 2020
There’s “The Humidor” that’s on the square in Murfreesboro. Not far from the Avenue at all.

Man we should definitely set up a time and meet up there for a bowl!

It’s a great little shop. Been there forever, tons of cigars and not too shabby as far as pipe tins in stock. The owner is a great guy and he and his employees are super helpful. It’s a really swell place to network if that’s your thing. Many city officials, attorneys, etc. come in to sit and smoke. It’s super laid back in there, even if you find out that the whole time you’ve been there enjoying your pipe you’ve been conversing with a criminal court judge, city planner, mayor’s assistant, etc.

I’m down most any weekend day.

ETA: and no, you don’t need a suit lol! My pic is just a recent one and it’s one occasion that I happened to be wearing a suit.

That sounds good to me! I’ll be out of town this upcoming weekend but the following one works for me if it works for you.

Welcome from Humboldt Tennessee.
Is Liquid Smoke still on the square in Murfreesboro ?

Yes, liquid smoke is still there. I go there with my girlfriend every now and then to split a hookah

Reactions: diamondback

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
That sounds good to me! I’ll be out of town this upcoming weekend but the following one works for me if it works for you.

Yes, liquid smoke is still there. I go there with my girlfriend every now and then to split a hookah

I’m down with it my friend! I’ll slide you my cell over PM here in a bit :)

Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.