PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2021
Malaga, Spain
Hi everyone, I'm Italian but I've been living in southern Spain for the past 9 years ?

I've been lurking a bit and I decided to join: it seems like the best pipe forums are from the US - I'm already a member of the pipe smokers den forum. It's incredible how much information you post in this forum, thanks so much everyone!

I bought my first pipe about 10 years ago but I was mainly a cigarette smoker... fortunately I was able to give up a couple of months ago (thanks to vaping...) and now I also enjoy smoking a few bowls everyday. I learnt everything I know from Muttnchop piper's YouTube channel, that guy is amazing, I can't thank him enough.

Well, actually my VERY FIRST pipe was when I was around 6 yo: it was a toy pipe made of plastic which was part of a detective costume: we became inseparable and I was clenching my pipe all day long for the next few years until it was completely chewed.

My pipes collection is increasing rapidly (a bit too much) and now I have 11 pipes: some cheap ones but also a Viprati, some nice Peterson's and a Savinelli. Some of them are estate pipes.

I increasingly like small pipes because they're easy to clench and bring around, so I will keep adding more small pipes to my collection ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.