PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedPiper

Lurker
Dec 28, 2021
Victoria, TX
I've been a pipe smoker since 2017. I've become a big fan of English blends, particularly Presbyterian (my all day smoke), Boswell's Northwoods, SG Perfection and Squadron Leader, and SPC Plum Pudding Bourbon Barrel Aged (haven't yet had the original). I failed to stock up on FM Cellar before it was gone, but that was one of my favorites (I have a little bit left in a tin, but I've been hesitant to smoke it). Another thing I find that I really like is a crossover blend. Some favorites are Sutliff Eastfarthing and MM Independence.

I really wish there was a B&M near me, but the closest one is 2.5 hours away. So, I'm here for the community. Looking forward to getting to know folks.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I've heard that everything in Texas is 2 1/2 hours away, but the speed limits are adjusted to that, so just check your tires. Also famous for great food; you stop for lunch and forget you're headed to a pipe ship. My wife wrote up Texas food for a Long Island paper and loved the guys at the Coke bottling plant who said they couldn't make "the New Coke" because they couldn't play the VCR that trained them to make it. And never would.

Status
Not open for further replies.