Hello from South Carolina - currently...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Pipe Me Up

Lurker
Jun 22, 2022
Hello! I am a 2 year piper in my late 40's. Enjoying this new found hobby. I have been traveling the last 4 years as a Full Time RVer, but I am taking some time off the road in South Carolina to hang out with my daughter. I've been picking up pipes at antiques stores and small town novelty markets for these last 2 years. Found some cool pieces, including a hand carved Turkish Meerschaum Sultan pipe that was part of a collection and the seller had purchased from an Estate of a long time pipe smoker. I paid $13 for it! Also have a Kaywoodie Filter+ (with the filter!) from the late 50's, which is a fun smoke. Thanks in advance for welcoming me.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello! I am a 2 year piper in my late 40's. Enjoying this new found hobby. I have been traveling the last 4 years as a Full Time RVer, but I am taking some time off the road in South Carolina to hang out with my daughter. I've been picking up pipes at antiques stores and small town novelty markets for these last 2 years. Found some cool pieces, including a hand carved Turkish Meerschaum Sultan pipe that was part of a collection and the seller had purchased from an Estate of a long time pipe smoker. I paid $13 for it! Also have a Kaywoodie Filter+ (with the filter!) from the late 50's, which is a fun smoke. Thanks in advance for welcoming me.
Welcome from Virginia