PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. I always dreamed of scuba diving on the great barrier reef. I would definitely carry a .50 Caliber sniper rifle and an Uzi for inside work. I pray I would never have to use either as I don't even like too shoot a goose or a any other animal. I shot a little bird with a bee-bee gun, killed a birt and felt horrible. There were so many people I would rather have shot.
I have scuba dived The Palancar reef off Cozumel in Mexico we were drift driving that day. My first dives were in Aruba that had a big German freighter we could fuck around it. I did a couple of dives in Jamaica .

I did a dive in the Narragansett Bay and that was the stupidest dive as it was so fucking gold and you couldn't see a thing. We were around 80 feet and it sucked totally. My favorite dive spots Bonaire where I was certified and it was amazing. The wall dives were 20-150 fit and 130 was too much as you would get nitro narcosis. which was like getting a buzz. It can be dangerous so I had to keep an eye out on my sister as I was her buddy. She wanted to deeper and I told her no way. There were so many divesI couldn't remember all their names. We did 2 dives a day and ny the second I was a little cold. It was amazing stuff though. I got stung by some stinging plant that the five master never warned us about it. Fucker stung like a bitch.

Reactions: beefeater33

originalnutcracker

Can't Leave
Feb 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Greetings from an ex pat saffer from Johannesburg, now living in WINNIPEG, Canada for the last 20 years.

Still enjoy some Jock of the Bushveld tobacco on occasion, although I’m running low now and no prospect of a refill ever.

Reactions: Jooste
Status
Not open for further replies.