PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunot

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2017
Slovakia
Hey everyone, name's Bruno. I am 25, working in the IT industry. I've been active at a different forum for some time, but decided to revive this account I made a couple years back since getting into pipe restoration in addition to smoking (as topics relevant to that are more frequently discussed here).

I've got into pipe smoking 3 years ago and some and I like a bit of everything with a preference for both English pipes and blends. I do enjoy a fine aromatic from time to time though as well as classic US OTCs, which are a treat here (obviously, I can only get them as gifts) and I like them for their unassuming characteristics.

Due to my problematic sinuses I am more of a collector than a smoker, but I do smoke regularly when health allows. I just keep it down so I can continue to enjoy pipes for a long time.

Looking forward to sharing some of the fine moments this hobby offers with you all.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bruno, welcome back. I agree, nurture your health first and pipe interest second. I have a number of premium brands and tins on hand and I still enjoy various over-the-counter pouch, tub, and bulk blends very much. As you says, a number of them are understated but intelligently done with some complexity and artistry. As Forums members say from time to time, there is some reason many of these blends have been around for one hundred years or more. I like U.S. factory pipes too, along with a variety of other pipes.

Reactions: brunot

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Welcome aboard, mate. Glad to have somebody more in my proximity - greetings from Timisoara, Romania. You have a wonderful shop in the old town of Bratislava, good selection of bacy and pipes as well. Give that a try if you haven't already ! :D

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hey everyone, name's Bruno. I am 25, working in the IT industry. I've been active at a different forum for some time, but decided to revive this account I made a couple years back since getting into pipe restoration in addition to smoking (as topics relevant to that are more frequently discussed here).

I've got into pipe smoking 3 years ago and some and I like a bit of everything with a preference for both English pipes and blends. I do enjoy a fine aromatic from time to time though as well as classic US OTCs, which are a treat here (obviously, I can only get them as gifts) and I like them for their unassuming characteristics.

Due to my problematic sinuses I am more of a collector than a smoker, but I do smoke regularly when health allows. I just keep it down so I can continue to enjoy pipes for a long time.

Looking forward to sharing some of the fine moments this hobby offers with you all.
great profile image.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.

Welcome aboard,and please keep us up to date as to your smoking activities,and any problems you may encounter in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.