Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg J

Lurker
Jul 30, 2021
Hi, I'm Greg and I live in Seattle. I was a long-time, big cigar smoker up until just a few months ago, when I came to the realization that, for some inexplicable reason, I no longer cared for cigars. So I switched to smoking only pipes and the rest is history.

Just in case anybody is wondering, I am not a member of the Seattle Pipe Club, which is mainly due to them not actually being in Seattle, haha (they meet in a town called Fife, which is farther away than this lazy pipe smoker is willing to drive).

Greg J

Lurker
Jul 30, 2021
Welcome from North Carolina. We fell in love with Seattle on our visit there several years ago and would love to get back out there.
Wow, there must be a lot of you North Carolina folks on here! Either that or y'all are just a very welcoming bunch ? Glad to hear you had a such a nice visit here. It's a city that is growing and changing at a very fast pace—in ways both good and bad—but I'm sure you'll still enjoy yourselves if you make it out here again at some point.

As I mentioned in a reply to one of your fellow NC brethren, I've never been to the tarheel state but one of my cousins went to Duke and another to UNC and they both loved it there. Hopefully I'll get a chance sometime to make it out there.

Greg J

Lurker
Jul 30, 2021
Welcome from central north Floriduh. Love Seattle when I lived there some time ago.
Thank you. Seattle => Florida is quite the change! I moved to Seattle from New Orleans, so I had quite the change as well. I used to take weekend road trips to Destin every now and again. Seemed like it had the nicest beaches within a relatively short drive's distance.

Greg J

Lurker
Jul 30, 2021
Welcome, Greg. Epicenter of great music ?
Thank you. "Epicenter of great music" is very high praise. I'd say Seattle is certainly at least the music capitol of the Pacific Northwest, although Portlanders would probably beg to differ ?

Reactions: STP
Status
Not open for further replies.